Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Mavala Double Lash Review

Saturday, August 23, 2014
Hi you,
This is my very first post on my blog and in this post i will do a quick review about Mavala Double Lash, as you guys see on the title. And this is my first experience with eyelash serum, i hope it will give me an unbelievable result for my lashes and eyebrows *fingerscrossed* :p:p

Basically, Mavala Double Lash is an eyelash grower serum, a nutritive care based on natural extract, rich in vitamins and proteins. It claims that it will strengthens your lashes and your eyebrows as well. My lashes are short and sparse, but Thank God they're quite strong enough not to falling out whenever i rub my eyes, if not, i bet i won't have enough lashes to put my mascara on *sob* 
So, why did i buy this serum? Because i was tempted by it's formula and i want my lashes to be a little bit longer and thicker.

Andddd i broke the original bottle right after i applied this serum for the first time, i moved the content to another small glass bottle so yeah this is how it looks like now. The serum itself has a runny texture, you can tell right away from the pictures below







First time i applied the serum to my lashes and brows it felt like applying a mascara but you will feel a little bit itchy when it goes into your eyes, you have to apply it very carefully as much as possible so it won't get into your eyes. And after 30seconds it will dries by itself.

Eyebrows: before application
Lashes: before application
Eyebrows: after application
Lashes: after application

I got my Mavala Double Eyelash from Guardian Mall Kelapa Gading for $22.17 or IDR 259.000 for 10ml
i know it's not as cheap as the one in Metro P*sar B*ru, but hey, do you prefer spending your money for the goods that you don't even know if it's authentic or not? I'm not saying that they sell inauthentic products, but how is it even possible to sell the same product with 1/3 price from the authentic one? Furthermore, this is a product that you will use on your lashes, and it's close to your eyes, you don't want something bad happened to your eyes, don't you? 

I'll make another post for the result after finishing my first bottle ;)
Hope you guys enjoy this post, x






No comments:

Post a Comment

randomichelle © 2014